[Webinar] Mississippi Medical Cannabis Update
Nov 16, 2023
Mississippi began accepting applications for medical cannabis business licenses in July 2022. Since then, retailers have sold over $15 million in products. What have we learned so far about the cannabis market in the Magnolia state? How is Mississippi's regulatory environment impacting cannabis businesses? How can current and future cannabis business operators be prepared for the anticipated growth of the industry in the next year?
Watch this engaging Vicente LLP live session replay with members of Vicente’s Mississippi team and attorneys from law firm Harris Shelton. Panelists will discuss the latest happenings in Mississippi’s cannabis market, business licensing application requirements, operational compliance within a cannabis business, and the future of the state’s growing industry.
Topics of discussion may include:
- The current state of the Mississippi cannabis market
- Licensing considerations and lessons learned so far
- Current issues and pain points for operators and how best to address them
- Best practices for operational compliance
- Looking ahead: Anticipated growth, mergers & acquisition activity, anticipated rule changes