[Webinar] Spotlight on Colorado's Cannabis Market
Oct 19, 2021
Colorado’s cannabis industry saw significant changes in 2021 with the adoption of COVID-19 related emergency rules, the passage of eight cannabis-related bills during the state’s legislative session, a new hemp plan, and a push to diversify the industry. As new licenses become available for delivery, hospitality, stores, cultivations, and more, opportunities arise for both new players to enter the industry and for existing operators to expand.
Watch this recorded session for an update on recent changes in the Colorado market from members of our Colorado regulatory, corporate, and hemp teams and special guest Christopher Stefan of Cannabis Capital Advisors.
Topics of discussion include:
- The emergence of delivery permits and hospitality licenses and potential jurisdictions for these new license types
- Licensing changes in Denver, including social equity, delivery, hospitality, and new retail, cultivation, and MIP licenses
- Colorado MED’s new accelerator and social equity programs
- Status of COVID-19-specific cannabis regulations
- Process for public companies buying licenses in Colorado, and how it has changed the market
- An update on Colorado’s new hemp plan and the latest on state issues around CBD