[Webinar] Training for Excellence in Cannabis Operations and Compliance
May 17, 2023
Regulatory compliance is a vital component of virtually every aspect of the cannabis industry, and creating a culture of compliance is one of the best ways to ensure compliance across your operations. One way to do this is by implementing robust training protocols that meet the requirements of your regulators and empower your employees to take action!
To make the most of your training protocols, watch this Vicente LLP live session on Thursday, June 8 at 10 a.m. MT where cannabis training and compliance experts from Vicente, Cannabis Trainers and Rootwurks will discuss the gold standards for cannabis employee training and the most common (and costly) compliance pitfalls they’ve seen across the industry.
Topics of discussion include:
- Training requirements in key states
- Implementing training systems
- Importance of retraining
- Common compliance and training pitfalls
Genevieve Meehan – Director of Regulatory Compliance, Vicente LLP
- Genevieve assists cannabis businesses in the western U.S. in understanding complex rules and regulations, conducts onsite compliance audits, reviews packaging, labeling, and advertising to ensure compliance with regulations, and provides insight into operational best practices to help cannabis businesses meet regulatory requirements while maintaining efficiencies.
Chase Eastman – Founder & CEO, Rootwurks
- Chase’s impressive 15-year track record in EdTech and learning software led him to create Rootwurks, a groundbreaking technology solution for workplace training in the cannabis industry. The Rootwurks platform empowers cannabis operators to provide their employees with contextual compliance training within the flow of their daily work routine. This innovative approach maximizes learner retention and ensures an efficient training experience without disrupting daily operations.
Maureen McNamara - Founder & Chief Facilitator, Cannabis Trainers
- Working with state regulators and state health department officials, Maureen helped create the curriculum for Responsible Vendor Training (RVT) back in 2014. With 15,000+ certificates issued in the Sell-SMaRT RVT course, their team has inspired thousands of agents to know the rules and endeavor to always play by them. Cannabis Trainers offers customized courses to meet and exceed regulatory training requirements across the United States.