Join us! Psychedelics Investor Forum in Costa Rica Featuring Shawn Hauser and Sally Kent Peebles
Dec 19, 2023
On Wednesday, January 10, 2024, Vicente LLP partners Shawn Hauser and Sally Kent Peebles will be joining Patrick Harrington in a psychedelics forum and discussion in Nosara, Costa Rica! This is a one-of-a-kind event dedicated to exploring the exciting world of psychedelics and investment opportunities. Explore the latest developments and their pivotal impact on mental health, and gain insights from the experts actively shaping these groundbreaking laws and how they pave the way for future opportunities.
Join us at CAMPO Nosara for an afternoon of education and networking with industry leaders, stakeholders, and entrepreneurs in Costa Rica! Discover the latest advancements in psychedelic research, learn about investment opportunities, and understand the implications for mental health and the emergence of innovative healing protocols in Costa Rica and North America
Shawn, Sally and Patrick will discuss the following topics:
- High-Level Overview: Global Psychedelics Law and Policy
- The Latest in Psychedelics Research and Public Support
- Current Psychedelics Laws, Policies, and Opportunities in Costa Rica
- Lessons Learned from the US and Colorado's Natural Medicine Health Act
- Developments in Psychedelics Research and Federal Rescheduling—and what this means for consumers, businesses, and practitioners
- Challenges and Core Debates in the Psychedelics Ecosystem
- And more!
- Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2024
- Time: 6 PM (Costa Rica Time)
- Location: CAMPO Nosara | Downtown Guiones, Guanacaste Province, Nicoya, Costa Rica
- Cost: Free
Space is limited – Register here!