[Webinar] Michigan Cannabis Market Trends & Economic Forecast
Oct 11, 2023
In late 2022 and early 2023, reports of Michigan’s struggling cannabis market made headlines as wholesale flower prices took a deep dive due to a surplus in supply. While the market appears to have stabilized in recent months, there is still uncertainty.
Watch this on-demand session featuring Vicente LLP’s director of economics and research, Andrew Livingston, and the firm’s Michigan practice leader, Travis Copenhaver, as they discuss Michigan cannabis market trends and opportunities that will help your business to better adapt, strategize, and navigate changing market conditions.
Topics of discussion include:
- Is now the time to enter the Michigan market, consolidate, or sell existing holdings?
- What does Michigan cultivation licensing and harvest data tell us about expected supply at the end of 2023 and into 2024?
- Is flower on the decline while manufactured products take market share?
- Will wholesale and retail prices continue to decline or might we see a rebound?
- What policies might entrepreneurs and regulators consider to strengthen the resiliency of Michigan’s cannabis market?