[Webinar] Massachusetts Cannabis Market Trends & Economic Forecast
May 24, 2023
Earlier this year, reports of Massachusetts’ struggling cannabis market made headlines as supply increased while prices and profits fell. Now, as we inch closer to mid-year, how is the market trending?
Watch Vicente LLP’s director of economics and research, Andrew Livingston, partner Adam Fine, and cannabis industry CPA/CFE Mitzi Keating as they discuss Massachusetts market trends and opportunities. During the presentation, they will share data and insights to help answer questions on the mind of every Massachusetts cannabis entrepreneur:
- Is now the time to enter the Massachusetts market or sell existing holdings?
- What does Massachusetts cultivation licensing and harvest data tell us about expected supply in the summer and fall of 2023?
- How might new retail storefronts increase opportunities across different areas of the state?
- Is flower on the decline while manufactured products take market share?
- Will wholesale and retail prices continue to decline or might we see a rebound?
You’ll hear from: