Join Jennifer Cabrera for a NY/NJ Urban Cannabis Connection Zoom Discussion hosted by The Black Cannabis Equity Initiative
Aug 12, 2022
VS counsel Jennifer Cabrera is a confirmed participant at the New York / New Jersey Urban Cannabis Connection zoom discussion on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
The discussion "Challenges, Choice, and Opportunity in the Metropolitan Cannabis Industry" is hosted by The Black Cannabis Equity Initiative and takes place from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
This urban regional collaborative dialogue is the first in a series of conversations to bring together black cannabis advocates and others to share information, updates, issues, and concerns on the challenges impacting the black community in New York and New Jersey.
Confirmed participants include:
- Jennifer M. Cabrera, Esq., Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Rev. Charles Boyer, Pastor, Greater Mt. Zion AME Church & Director, Salvation and Social Justice
- Leo Bridgewater, Partner, Heart Community Capital, M4MM-NJ, Veterans Affairs,
- Faye Coleman, CEO, Pure Genesis
- Travis Ally, CEO, Good Lettuce Company
- Rosalyn Charles, Chief Legal Officer, Ecquinabis
- Brandon Robinson, Co-Founder & CEO, NJ420 & Minority Cannabis Academy
- Pam DeCosta & Tamecka Dixon, Vetae Pharms NJ LLC
- Tabatha Robinson, Director of Economic Development, Policy & Research, Office of Cannabis Management
- Damien Fagon, Chief Equity Officer, NY Office of Cannabis Management
- Dr. Yasmin Hurd, Director of Addiction Institute at Mount Sinai (AIMS)
- Charles Johnson, Attorney, Co-Founder & CEO, LeafSpotZ
- Regina Smith, Executive Director, Harlem Business Alliance
Those who want to participate in this zoom discussion can join HERE
Meeting ID: 880 4438 0963 | Passcode: 885398