Jennifer Cabrera Joins National Hispanic Cannabis Council for New York Cannabis Regulations Roundtable
Dec 8, 2022
On December 14th at 2:00 p.m. ET, Vicente Sederberg attorney Jennifer Cabrera will join the National Hispanic Cannabis Council (NHCC) to discuss New York’s current landscape of cannabis regulations and the future of cannabis in New York.
National Hispanic Cannabis Council Legal Committee Roundtable: New York State Cannabis Regulations
This session features a great lineup of panelists! Topics of discussion include:
- Overview of New York's cannabis regulations
- Implications for the Hispanic/Latino cannabis entrepreneur
- Social Equity license opportunities
- Q&A with audience members
Schedule a reminder to watch the session live on YouTube at 2 p.m. ET on December 14.
You’ll hear from:
- Fatima Afia – Associate Attorney, Hiller PC
- Jennifer Cabrera – Counsel, Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Dayse Morales – Chief Operating Officer, Medly
- Damian Fagon – Chief Equity Officer, NYS Office of Cannabis Management
- Osbert Orduña – CEO & Founder, The Cannabis Place