[Webinar] Cannabis & Psychedelics On the Ballot
Nov 1, 2022
The November 2022 ballot has those interested in cannabis and psychedelic policy reform on their toes. From supporting adult-use cannabis initiatives in Arkansas, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Maryland, to potential psychedelic reform in Colorado, there is plenty of excitement.
Watch this session as VS team members dive into each initiative's details and the potential opportunities in those markets. Register to learn more about how the initiative process and the road to the ballot box influences the language that will appear before voters and the type of market that will develop. We will also offer insights into how state and local elections for congress and the statehouse may change the landscape of future federal and state legislative cannabis reform.
Topics of discussion:
- Examine cannabis legalization initiatives in Arkansas, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Maryland
- Analyze the psychedelic initiative in Colorado and what's on the ballot for Oregon localities
- How the process and structure of different ballot initiatives influence the business opportunities in a state
- How state and local elections may affect future federal cannabis reform
- Future states to watch
You'll hear from:
- Yolanda Clarke, Senior Associate - Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Joshua Kappel, Founding Partner - Vicente Sederberg LLP, Chair of Natural Medicine Colorado
- Andrew Livingston, Director of Economics & Research - Vicente Sederberg LLP
- Sally Kent Peebles, Partner - Vicente Sederberg LLP
The VS team is exceptionally knowledgeable on state cannabis ballot initiatives and often advises campaigns and influences ballot language. We are not here to simply give an overview of the initiatives and predictions on likely vote outcomes. We are here to help you make informed business decisions based on our deep understanding of the complexities surrounding ballot language and how the market will develop.