Brian Vicente Joining Rootwurks Webinar to Recap 2022 Cannabis Developments and Give Predictions for 2023
Dec 27, 2022
JANUARY 31, 2023 | 12 p.m. CT
2022 was a big year for cannabis. There was much to celebrate, from the addition of new legal recreational states like Missouri and Maryland to the dawn of the legal markets in NY and New Jersey. But 2022 also saw declining cannabis prices and a very challenging business environment for cannabis operators.
Register for this upcoming Rootwurks webinar, where Brian Vicente of Vicente Sederberg LLP and Denise De Nardi, the Chief Sales Officer at Native Roots will discuss their perspectives on the past year in legal cannabis and what they expect for the industry in 2023.
Viewers will gain expert insight on:
- The most significant developments in cannabis legalization over the past year
- What we can expect for cannabis legalization in 2023
- The most impactful regulatory developments in 2022 - and what 2023 may hold
- How falling prices and over-supply are affecting the retail cannabis market
- How retail cannabis operators have dealt with the challenges of the past year
- What we can expect for the retail cannabis industry in 2023