Black Cannabis Equity Initiative Event: Women of Color in the Cannabis Industry
Feb 14, 2022
Join the Black Cannabis Equity Initiative on Thursday, February 24, 2022 from 3 - 5 p.m. MT for a national social equity roundtable discussion on challenges, choices, and opportunities: "Women of Color in the Cannabis Industry."
Confirmed speakers include:
- Honorable Jeannine Larue - NJ Lobby
- Roz McCarthy - Founder & Executive Director, Minorities For Medical Marijuana
- Paula Sardinas - President & Ceo, FMS Global Strategies
- Faye Coleman - CEO Pure Genesis
- Linda Mercado Green - CEO, Anacostia Organics
- Ngiste Abebe - Vice President, Public Policy, Columbia Care
- Dasheeda Dawson - Cannabis Program Supervisor, Portland, Oregon & Chair, Regulators Of Color
- Kristi Price - Founder KRMA Media & Black Cannabusiness Conference
- Cherron Perry Thomas - Social Impact Strategist, DACO & Organizer, Black Cannabis Week
- Nicole Buffong - Western Regional Director, Minorities For Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- Mary Jane Oatman - Founder, Indigenous Cannabis Coalition (ICANNC), “Tribal Hemp and Cannabis Magazine” (THC)
- And More!
Join here on 2/24 at 3 p.m. MT: https://Us02web.Zoom.Us/J/86263667064?Pwd=Aerorvdem1dnb2hdre8rv1nev3zuut09
Meeting ID: 862 6366 7064; Passcode: 568098