Barine Majewska Presents 'The Red Flags and Grey Areas in Psychedelic Practice' for CLE Companion
Sep 22, 2021
VS counsel Barine Majewska joined Plant Medicine Law Group LLP for a Psychedelics 101 CLE course for CLE Companion. The five-credit-hour course explores all dimensions of this new practice area in a deep dive format.
Sessions in the course include:
- Psychedelic Policy Landscape
- The Red Flags and Grey Areas in Psychedelic Practice
- Psychedelic Patents: Tripping Over a New Patent Landscape
- Protecting Use of Psychedelic Sacraments Under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- Healthcare Law and Psychedelic Therapy
Barine's session, The Red Flags and Grey Areas in Psychedelic Practice, illuminates the top 10 issues that attorneys should consider when counseling clients in the psychedelic space. The course addresses legal concerns, ethical considerations, and best practices on how to build, structure and document your client’s psychedelic practice. Attorneys that are aware of these issues will help contribute to a healthy, responsible, and compassionate psychedelic industry.