AHPA Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress is coming to Denver!
Aug 8, 2019
Business leaders and regulators will come together next week to tackle the most critical issues facing manufacturers, marketers and retailers of hemp and CBD products at the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)'s first Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress. The event takes place in Denver August 15-16 and features a keynote address by Colorado Governor Jared Polis and his staff.
If you’re attending, don’t miss the Vicente Sederberg-sponsored cocktail reception on Thursday, August 15 from 6-8pm! Also, be sure to attend the panel, “A Primer on FDA Regulation of Hemp-CBD Supplements,” on Friday at 3pm with VS Partner and Hemp & Cannabinoids Practice Chair Shawn Hauser. View the full agenda here.
Vicente Sederberg is very excited to be a part of AHPA and participate in the first Hemp-CBD Congress! Many members of our hemp team will be in attendance, including Andrea Golan, Cassia Furman, Corey Cox, Courtney Barnes, David Kramer, Kelsey Middleton, Michelle Bodian, Sally Kent Peebles, and Shawn Hauser.
Several of our attorneys are also on AHPA committees, where they collaborate on a wide range of projects that are essential to the advancement of the manufacture, distribution, and marketing of herbal and botanical products:
- Cannabis Committee - Andrea Golan, Corey Cox, Courtney Barnes, David Kramer, Jennifer Cabrera, Shawn Hauser
- Education Committee - Shawn Hauser
- Government Relations Committee - Andrea Golan, Corey Cox, David Kramer
- International Committee - Courtney Barnes, Jennifer Cabrera
- Personal Care Products Committee - Jennifer Cabrera
- Sports Nutrition Committee - Corey Cox
- Tea & Infusion Products Committee - Jennifer Cabrera